Pecan Bluff Kennel - Puppy Review from Monroe Township, New Jersey

Monroe Township, New Jersey 0 comments

Wow so sorry to hear that. I bought my Boston from her in 2010.

My puppy was sick too, she had a parasite Giardia. Marguerite stated that none of the other puppies from that litter was sick. Now I have heard that it could of been caused by stress from the flight & of course she kept reinfecting herself. My first thought was oh my did I get this dog from a puppy mill since really you don't know what or where it is coming from but luckily my dog turned out to be a wonderful healthy dog.

It was shaky at first but after she was treated by my vet & I put her on Blue Buffalo things have been great. She'll be 6 yrs next month

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pecan Bluff Kennel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pecan Bluff Kennel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Breeders category for more informed decision or compare Pecan Bluff Kennel to other companies on our site.

Unreputable breeder - Pecan Bluff Kennel - OKlahoma

Texarkana, Arkansas 0 comments

http://www.pecanbluffkennel.com Breeder Name: Marguerite:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Selling sick dogs I bought my Boston Terrier from marguerite with the intention of him being a psychiatric service dog/therapy dog. I found a sparse spot on his leg as soon as he came off the flight, so I contacted them and they told me to put bleach and salt on it. I took him to the vet and it turns out he has demodecosis (mange) This mange you only get from the mother the first week of life. She refused to show me pictures of his parents, I can only assume because they are so badly covered in mange it's a shame. Conveniently, the first thing they state in the health guarantee is that they do not cover demodecosis, meaning they have had problems with it before. these are terrible people with only money in mind, and when my pup came to me at 15 weeks, he had ZERO social skills. I also got the wrong paperwork with him. They should be shut down and ashamed of themselves. Casey

Reviewer: Casey, September 19, 2011

Review about: Sick Puppies.