Wow so sorry to hear that.I bought my Boston from her in 2010.

My puppy was sick too, she had a parasite Giardia. Marguerite stated that none of the other puppies from that litter was sick. Now I have heard that it could of been caused by stress from the flight & of course she kept reinfecting herself. My first thought was oh my did I get this dog from a puppy mill since really you don't know what or where it is coming from but luckily my dog turned out to be a wonderful healthy dog.

It was shaky at first but after she was treated by my vet & I put her on Blue Buffalo things have been great.She'll be 6 yrs next month

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pecan Bluff Kennel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pecan Bluff Kennel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Pecan Bluff Kennel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pecan Bluff Kennel?

Comments

NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Exploited hearing impaired pet owner - $2,600!! Bluepearl Veterinary Partners "Brought cat in during the night as it was in distress. Left the cat with them and ultimately had to put the cat down - despite the fact that they..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery - Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Paw Persians is amazing!! Christypaw Persians "I don't often post to online consumer forums but after reading the negative comment about Christy Phillips and Christy Paw Persians I couldn't stay away. I contacted Christy in the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more