Wow so sorry to hear that.I bought my Boston from her in 2010.

My puppy was sick too, she had a parasite Giardia. Marguerite stated that none of the other puppies from that litter was sick. Now I have heard that it could of been caused by stress from the flight & of course she kept reinfecting herself. My first thought was oh my did I get this dog from a puppy mill since really you don't know what or where it is coming from but luckily my dog turned out to be a wonderful healthy dog.

It was shaky at first but after she was treated by my vet & I put her on Blue Buffalo things have been great.She'll be 6 yrs next month

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pecan Bluff Kennel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pecan Bluff Kennel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Pecan Bluff Kennel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pecan Bluff Kennel?

Comments