Wow so sorry to hear that.I bought my Boston from her in 2010.

My puppy was sick too, she had a parasite Giardia. Marguerite stated that none of the other puppies from that litter was sick. Now I have heard that it could of been caused by stress from the flight & of course she kept reinfecting herself. My first thought was oh my did I get this dog from a puppy mill since really you don't know what or where it is coming from but luckily my dog turned out to be a wonderful healthy dog.

It was shaky at first but after she was treated by my vet & I put her on Blue Buffalo things have been great.She'll be 6 yrs next month

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pecan Bluff Kennel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pecan Bluff Kennel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Pecan Bluff Kennel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pecan Bluff Kennel?

Comments

Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Found the "Love of my Life"...Thanks to Christypaw Persians Christypaw Persians "My "Christypaw" Persian, Vino, has become the light of my family's life. My entire experience with Christy was an absolute pleasure. She cares for her kittens like their her forever..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more